Department of Visual Communication

Department of Visual Communication was established in 1928. It was originally named ‘Department of Pattern’. After some extensive changes it finally was given its current name in 1996. The department took the lead in China in setting up four studios: Oriental Vision, Brand Design, Information Design and Multidimensional Design. They are comprehensive disciplines combining art, design and technology.

 

Department Chair: Chen Zhengda

Vice Department Chair: Yu Jiadi