Department of Sculpture
The Department of Sculpture was founded in 1928. Years of teaching and well-defined academic discovery established a firm educational foundation. It results in abundant academic achievement and talents in succession. It has earned a great reputation for the advancement of Chinese sculpture. The Department of Sculpture attaches primary importance to development of professional skills and active academic research. It has bachelor, master and doctoral degrees. The Department is equipped with four studios and four labs: the concrete sculpture studio, ‘trans-boundary’ sculpture studio, wood, stone, metal and ceramic sculpture studio and eastern sculpture studio. It maintains labs for sculpture basics; wood, stone, metal, ceramic sculpture; integrated materials amd sculpture-magnifying.
Vice Department Chair: Yu Chenxing, Qian Yunke